Wednesday, September 23, 2009

downtown crossing #2

The morning after the wedding, K&I walked all the way back across town for some major shopping (sans vino) and when the day was done my feet hurt like heartbreak. This was the scene of my big, bad spending spree. I wore one of my favorite go-to dresses with one of my favorite go-to scarves and punched the look up a notch with my new red tights (which I love love love).
Also, I parked so awesomely the night before on the only street in Boston where I know parking to be free (info source: my college days in this very neighborhood!) that I had to take a photo. If you've ever ridden in a car with me/watched me try to parallel park/etc you will know that I am not particularly skilled in the art of automobile operation. So this was a big deal.


No comments:

Post a Comment