Tuesday, December 28, 2010

looking back: jan-mar 2010

JANUARY


FEBRUARY


MARCH

Hello all! I hope you had marvelously long, luxurious holiday weekends (I sure did). After all the stress that December dumped on my head (along with several feet of snow), I had a truly marvelous Christmas. And then I got sick and I'm still recovering. I had intended to post my Christmas Eve outfit photos today (I know, I know, Christmas is totally last week and everyone is probably over it and then some but I really liked my dress and it's too Holiday to wear on any other occasion), but forgot my camera and tripod at home after bringing them inside while running from nosy neighborly eyes. No matter, they'll be up tomorrow. In the meantime, I thought I would take a cue from some of my fellow bloggers, who are dedicating the last week of 2010 to a little "what I wore" round-up. I'll follow up with April-December in the coming days.

9 comments:

  1. Ooo fun! I love the Russian look from February

    hope you feel better

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many lovely outfits! Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my fave is the last one, I've been getting increasingly obsessed with jumper dresses!

    and haha @ your comment at my blog, "dressing for the stomach you want" :D hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. every look is trully gorgeous, I love your hair style, it`s so retro and suits you very well:)

    www.elekonchicboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unbelievable... you dressed well in February, the worst month of all time!

    Get well! After Christmas colds are the worst. I've picked up a snarky cough, but am trying to pretend it away...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like I've really missed out on you since last Jan. How did I find you so late in the game?! Shame on me.

    Hope you had a great holiday! Love the recap pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfits!!

    Following your blog now, hope youll want to follow mine too : )

    www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete